Posts

Someone is our life...


I smiled! She smiled!

It was raining! We went to the balcony to enjoy the rain.

It was dark and cold. The sound of the raindrop was romantic  and a beautiful girl was standing beside me. She was looking beautiful  in her red color frock! Her eyes could easily defeat the sparkling stars. Her nose was drafted in such a way even the beautiful new moon on the third day would doubt its shape. Her lips were sweeter than raindrops. Her smile was flashing bright than lightning strike did. Truly, she was more beautiful than the night.

I whispered in her ears, ‘Please find me a word to define the word beautiful!’

She blushed.
I smiled and said, ‘You!’
She turned pink!

She hugged me and said, ‘I want to live with you until the skies became starless.’

‘I am living with you right from the moment I fell in your eyes,’ I stretched my arms around her. She looked into my eyes, which meant ‘Idiot I  love you forever!’

We fell in the ocean of love and forgot the world around us. We kissed, kissed, and kissed until our foot ached.

Someone from behind whispered my name and said, ‘It is 07:40 AM dude!’

I opened my eyes and realized it was just a dream! Around me were four thick walls and that same room of mine that had witnessed nearly every ‘face’ of mine! And the one I kissed was none other than my pillow. Sad me :-(
Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. Eyes are the witness between two hearts :she expressed her love through eyes ,he stretched his arms around her to show how much he cares..to build a relation love and caring are pillars ,
    good dream..have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!