Posts

RETURN


This post has been published by me as a part of Blog-a-Ton 58; the fifty-eighth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. In association with ​Saravanakumar Murugan, the editor of Shades Of Life book series.

This short story is now a part of the upcoming short story collection as requested by multiple readers. Thanks for the love!

Happy Endings. If the end is not happy, then it is not the actual end!

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Show your support for the hastags #BlogATon58 & #Aativas50. Participation Count: 41.
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. OMG! What a brilliant plot it is! :D
    You have beautifully empathized both the ends i.e, publisher's happiness and a writer's lost dream. The transition of emotions made it more interesting. Akhil's suicide was unexpected and what followed it, I couldn't even imagine :D

    I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :)

    SmileS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Little one! Feedback of this type, makes me fly to Seventh Heaven! I'm so so so happy!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful sci-fi fiction with equally beautiful twists and turns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful from a beautiful author! Thanks a lot, Tanaya!

      Delete
  3. Sarav, reading you after so long buddy. Nice idea, conveying struggling writer's anguish and powerful's exploits. However, it seems a little unrealistic with the time machine angle and also very rushed to reach the end.

    You're a much more thorough writer than this.
    Good luck, hope to read you soon again.

    Love always
    Animesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a science fiction but I think the happy ending here didn't go well with the plot full of twists and turns

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plot sounds interesting but where do I read it ? I Did'nt find the link. am I missing something ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!