Posts

Day 31 ♥ Happiness is receiving a parcel from UK

Happiness is receiving a parcel from UK!

Happiness is receiving a parcel from the UK. The love for the dress I bought in 2012 for my 25th birthday (I still use it) is the main reason I asked my friend to purchase and send a white shirt and light grey pant from the UK. He accepted the request and bought the dress of my choice last month and sent it through his friend to Bangalore. I expected the parcel to reach me by early October, but later I forgot due to my hectic work schedule.

This morning, I received a call from an unknown number, informing me about the parcel that was sent by my friend and asking me to collect it from Lemon Tree. I happily went there to collect the parcel. The man who handed it over to me is my friend's friend, a very down-to-earth person. I thanked him and we exchanged smiles before I returned to the office. As soon as I reached my cabin, I opened the parcel. Seeing the premium white shirt – what class! – and my favorite light grey pant, I was overjoyed. I called my friend on his mobile and thanked him. We spoke for five minutes, recalling the time we spent in Hamburg. I am a very happy man!

Have you received the parcel of happiness? Share your experience. Spread Love!

And here is a small poem dedicated to Vidhya…

My bundle of happiness;
You mix my life
With love and joy!

My bundle of joy;
You multiply my life
With sweet memories!

My bundle of His;
You charge my life
With positive thoughts!

This post is published as a part of 50 Days of Happiness Challenge. Much Love!

PC Credit: Base background
Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments