Posts

#449 – Stubble Trouble – Group Discussion

Sid introduced himself before addressing the rookies. He wrote the agenda of the day on the board, then looked at the rookies, and asked them to divide into a batch of six people for group discussion activity. Confusion prevailed, so he divided the groups and allocated each group a topic and supervisors.

“Stubble Trouble – let’s start the discussion – one person at a time.” Sid said.

“Good morning! I am Arphita. We live in a society, where a man’s moustache shows manliness. But I hate that unclean stubble and moustache. I feel men look better without it.”

“Hello. This is Sahana. I second Arphita.”

“Sarav here…I feel moustache is the mirror of heart. Stubble makes a man genius.”

“I, Ram, second Sarav.”

“I am Vidhya. I oppose what Sarav said. Stubble free face shines amongst others. It shows that they are clean inside.”

“I second Vidhya. Look at me. I look cool in my clean-shaven look. By the way, I am Remo.” Arphita and Vidhya giggled. Sid warned them.

“Consider Buddha, his preaching, his posture, his look…his clean face reflects his clean heart.” Vidhya said waving her hands. Arphita acknowledged, “I strongly agree.” Remo, too, acknowledged with his smile.

The discussion heated up as Sarav, Vidhya, Arphita and Ram fought with words. Sid interfered, “Time up. Sarav summarize.”

“The topic is Stubble Trouble. Arphita, Sahana, Vidhya, and Remo spoke in favour of the topic. They supported it well with awesome statistics. Ram and I spoke against the topic, and after a couple of intense arguments, Ram changed his view and I became the lonely warrior. Overall, this was a healthy discussion, and I understand, that, we live in a century, where a clean-shaven man wins hands down.”

Everybody clapped. Sid picked Sarav and Vidhya as winners and awarded them pen set.


Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

Word Count: 300

I am accepting tag from Ayushi. And I would like to tag
Cifar Shayar
Aditya
Afshan
Sreeja

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. I am accepting your Tag Sarav. Loved the discussion in ur post.
    Here is the link
    http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/2013/12/anything-for-you-my-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one was really creative Saravana :)
    I have tagged you again The Obsessed Woman If you are free, you can still accept my tag. Keep in touch and wish you a very happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a wonderful comment from a creative blogger.. I am happy! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Accepted. Part 5 of my series :) and a Good discussion here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have accepted your tag in my post http://www.eatoutsdelhi.net/2013/12/clean-shaved-face-and-stubble-face.html and tagged you. Hope you accept it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aditya. I tried to accept yours, but I had many pending ones :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!