Posts

Creator - 77 Fiction


"Oops! What the hell this bloody EB do? Power Cut", and this is the third time in past half an hour. "Oh My God please save me from this darkness as in another ten minutes my cab will be here". I lighted the candle, turned back and to my surprise I saw a seven feet creature standing on my bed, I screamed like a banshee but my voice was muted as it was the creator of earth.

Info:- 77 Fiction refers to fictional writings bounded to a maximum of 77 words.

Saravanakumar Murugan

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”

Comments

  1. hi Saravana,
    this is a neat 77 fiction.. very nicely written..

    thanks for sharing ur link at Thursday Tales, but to be considered into the Tales Train, the tale has to be in sync with the pic we give there.

    thanks..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Leo

    Thanks for your encouraging words, I dint read the guidelines, I wil surely pen down my thought with the image there and will post it there :-)

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi saravana,

    please do :) u r always welcome to Thursday Tales. we give a new image every wednesday or thursday. so u can write a story each week if u wish to. not compulsary of course.. inspiration does change with the image..

    have a nice week ahead. the new image for this week is up at Thursday Tales... enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Leo

    Thanks for the kind info I will surely pariticipate.

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture looks like screaming like a banshee, "a very innovative story".

    --Saras--

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Saraswathi
    Thanks for your words of appreciation

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment