Posts

Someone whose birthday is as special as this


The Blue Sky with thousand trillions of stars,
Sweetly twinkled on the Milky Way;

This Early Morning bloomed with thousand millions of daffodils,
Dancing and smiling in the gentle breeze;

Cuckoos started singing Unchained Melody,
With Bees composing Celtic music;

I wondered why this been happening, but
Silently the God's sweetest child set foot on earth;

Never know that this day would be so special, but
It does, as devil's birthday, very many Happy Returns of the Day!

Your birthday is as much as a celebration for me,
As it is for you, maybe more;

I wish for you the best of birthdays, the best one ever,
May each birthday be better than the last;

Most of all, I hope you will always be
As happy as you have made me!

Saravanakumar Murugan
FROM THE AUTHOR'S DESK

Saravanakumar Murugan

Author & Storyteller · Someone is Special

Senior technology leader, writer, and photographer. What began in 2009 as a romantic journaling sanctuary on Few Miles has grown into published books (Shades of Life, Return), 55-word microfiction, and quiet stories that stay with people long after reading.

“முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்குப் படிகற்கள்”
❤ An ancient Blogging Legend says posting a comment on Few Miles does a world of good to your Karma :D Click 'Post a Comment' below!
Have a challenge, feedback, or a secret thought? Write to me or confess anonymously here.
© Few Miles by Saravanakumar Murugan · CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International License

Comments

  1. No Words to Describe..
    Chancelss, I can feel a Wordsworth glitches here and there.

    Yours,
    Saras

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Saraswathi

    What else a poet would need? I am flying..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your footprints! Do come back for more!